At TEL we’re always looking for better, smarter ways to help our customers manage lab efficiency, reduce energy consumption and maintain the highest safety standards. Our market-leading products include VAV airflow controllers, auto sash controllers and room controllers. Now, in direct response to customer feedback, we’re delighted to announce the launch of our brand new digital laboratory oven range.
Available in eight sizes, our new digital lab ovens are suitable for most biological research and analysis tasks as well as general laboratory applications. Highly economical and energy efficient, they deliver precise temperature control and superior performance and the smaller sizes are ideal where space is at a premium.
The oven exterior is made using sheet steel finished in an easy clean powder coated paint while the interior chamber is made from either an aluminium (CLAD) or a stainless steel (SS) chamber.
The oven is heated using Incoloy sheathed elements which offer excellent corrosion resistance as well as strength at high temperatures. They are positioned below the chamber floor for natural convection units or around the fan on the back wall of the chamber for mechanical convection units.
Benefits of the TEL digital lab oven
- Highly efficient
- Cost effective
- Easy to clean
- Suits most drying, warming and general laboratory applications.
- Available in 8 sizes – from 30 to 200 litres
- Bespoke configuration available
- CE compliant
- 8 standard sizes 30 to 200 litres
- Temperature range: 40ºC to 250ºC
- Fluctuation +/- 0.5ºC
- Easy clean powder coated body
- Stainless steel or aluminum coated mild steel chambers
- Microprocessor digital controller with dual display of set point and actual temperature
- Safety overheat system
- Full two year warranty
- Natural convection or fan assisted
- Fixed shelf runners and removable chrome plated wire grid shelves
Build your own
The standard construction can be customised to meet your lab’s specific requirements and a range of optional extras are available including:
- 0-99 hour process timer
- Integral data logging
- Internal product monitoring
- Viewing windows
- Service/access tubes
For more information about our range of digital lab ovens or for expert advice about reducing energy costs in your lab, call TEL on 01457 865 635.