- Differential Room Pressure control
- Volumetric control of Supply make-up air
- Volumetric control of Room exhaust air
- CO2/Humidity/VOC Demand based control
- Heating control
- Cooling Demand based control
- Occupancy control
- Time Scheduling with Setback/out of hours’ control
- Over Diversity status/alarms
- RS485 connection to AFA1000 VAV controllers
- Historical Graphical display of all active functions
- Optional Expansion module with additional 6 programmable I/O connections
- Local display of active functions with low and high audible/visual alarms
- Password protected menu set up and configuration
- 7” HMI Touchscreen, wall or panel mountable
- Metric / imperial units
Watch our video for more information about how the AFA5000 works and its benefits:
Case Studies for this product
Georgia Institute of Technology
Leading research university, Georgia Tech had a need to improve the safety and functionality of its 98 research labs across its Atlanta campus, whilst becoming more energy efficient, saving utility costs and reducing their carbon footprint.
North Dakota Department of Health
The Phoenix exhaust system was getting old and managers questioned whether the 21 laboratories ever operated properly because the RTUs operated continuously at maximum capacity, and the work space was often too humid. Unfortunately a trial of installing extra fans had not been able to solve the supply/exhaust or humidity problems.
Sygnature Discovery is the UK’s largest independent contract research organisation, providing facilities to the pharmaceutical industry. It is the anchor tenant in the new £30m Discovery biosciences building in Nottingham’s life-sciences incubator hub, BioCity. Sygnature occupies three floors and its premises include six large laboratories.