The only such Room Space Controller on the market that can communicate directly with fume cupboard systems, the AFA5000 measures precise airflow requirements of fume cupboards allowing air to be controlled exactly according to need, minimising energy consumption and allowing you the peace of mind to get on with the job at hand.
Choosing the right model for your needs
Demand control ventilation
The AFA5000 has been specifically designed to control a mechanical HVAC ventilation system in a room space without the need for a BMS system.
Increased Energy Savings
The AFA5000 can be optimised to give maximum energy savings with occupancy and out of hours’ setback, reduced flow rates and comfort/air quality set points and has on board time clock schedule control.
The AFA5000 can be configured to operate the room space ventilation based on differential room pressure, air quality control, volumetric control or any combination of the control philosophies.
- Differential Room Pressure control
- Volumetric control of Supply make-up air
- Volumetric control of Room exhaust air
- CO2/Humidity/VOC Demand based control
- Heating control
- Cooling Demand based control
- Occupancy control
- Time Scheduling with Setback/out of hours’ control
- Over Diversity status/alarms
- RS485 connection to AFA1000 VAV controllers
- Historical Graphical display of all active functions
- Optional Expansion module with additional 6 programmable I/O connections
- Local display of active functions with low and high audible/visual alarms
- Password protected menu set up and configuration
- 7” HMI Touchscreen, wall or panel mountable
- Metric / imperial units